Tuesday, October 5, 2010

American Vintage

Coffee. I. Love. Coffee. It's my happy place. I don't drink it all day long. I'm rather odd when it comes to my coffee time actually. At around 7:30 pm, after dinner is cleaned up and the evening has relaxed, I'm reaching for my favorite mug and filling it with that delicious goodness. Visions of fluffy down blankets and "feel-good" movies dance in my head as I picture coffee time...

This being said, I have to share my new discovery: American Vintage Gourmet Coffee. 


I really love any coffee. Except the nasty sludge found in gas stations and airports (the kind of stuff you have little to no choice of purchasing when in great need during travel. The kind of stuff no amount of cream and sugar can fix). My cabinet has coffee from all over the world ~ Antigua, Guatemala, Cuba, Jamaica, and wherever Dunkin Donuts gets their goodness ~ But American Vintage Gourmet Coffee somehow outbrews them all. We don't usually purchase flavored coffee, but the package said "Vintage" and had to have it. I'm a sucker for all things vintage-oriented. It's becoming an illness! But I'm glad I did. My husband and I both anticipate our coffee hour more than ever. Each sip is heaven on earth. And check out these flavors!
      French Vanilla,  English Toffee, Chocolate Raspberry, Cookies and Cream (really?) Cappuccino, Chocolate Hazelnut, Cinnamon Nut Cookie, Hazelnut Creme, Irish Creme, Jamaican Rum, Pralines & Creme, Pumpkin Spice, Raspberry Almond, Sambucca, Toasted Almond, Vanilla Almond, Viennese with Cinnamon Powder, & White Russian

    Of all places, I stumbled across American Vintage Gourmet Coffee at TJMaxx. Who would have thought? 


    No comments: