Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all feel the love today! I have to brag here for a moment (my real excuse for posting today!). I have the most adorable husband probably ever. 

Not only did he wake me up with sweet Valentine wishes on his way out this morning and leave me a trail of precious notes for when I got up, I was surprised with an absolutely awesome delivery: 


 The FedEx lady said, "You must have someone who loves you very much!" All giggly like a school girl (true admission), I said I had a pretty incredible husband *swoon*. Now, the man knows my intense love for flowers, so although I was completely excited over the ProFlowers box, it wasn't the first time I received flowers from him. The one that had my literally dancing on my toes was the Shari's Berries box. I've been saying for over a year now how much I would love Shari's Berries someday. Today was someday! I couldn't believe he surprised me with a dozen incredible chocolate-dipped strawberries. And flowers. And notes. This more than makes up for his deployed-to-Afghanistan status last Valentine's Day!


I just love that man. That's all I can say!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 


2 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

So sweet! Way to go, Strom :-) Those chocolate covered strawberries sound delicious!

Barbi said...

awww, you two are so cute!
methinks *someone's* been reading your blog... ;)