Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Last of the Red & Pink

I promise, no more post-Valentine's Day blogging after today. Anyone who keeps a blog knows not to post all your ideas and topics on Monday, am I right? 'Spread them out,' they say. So I'm dragging this out - to your irritation I am sure. So here are the last moments of our sweet day together! 


And I must brag about my precious husband one last time. He surprised me with this adorable camera bag (and a much much larger memory card than I have been working with inside!)


Not only do I love it as a camera bag, I would so pick out a purse that looks just like that. I am quite impressed with his selection skills. I'm pretty crazy about that man!  

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

How sweet! I love the look that he is giving you in the larger photo - I've seen that look from Nelson before, too! :)

Regan said...

Aww, thanks! =) It's a sweet look they give, isn't it! haha

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Okay, seriously? Did my brother actually pick that bag out??? It's awesome!

Regan said...

He did! On his OWN! Unreal, right?! He knows how a girl thinks!!