Friday, March 2, 2012

Lynchburg Engagement Photographer: Naomi & Jonathan

Saturday morning I awoke to the most incredible gusts of wind. My heart sank as I envisioned blowing away during our session together that afternoon. But what do you do? The show must go on! And I will say, Naomi and Jon did not allow a single ounce of that cold wind to take away from the day. (Perhaps it was their Colorado-strong blood!) They were amazing troopers and I could not have had any more fun working with them! (Though feeling our hands and feet would have been nice!)

I have known Jon for nearly two years now through his time at Liberty ROTC and have never seen him so happy as he is now with Naomi. Their love and excitement for each other was completely evident and precious to behold! What a joy it was to spend the day with them and gaining a friend in Naomi! 

I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for you both in the future as you prepare to get married this July and join this crazy military family! 

 You guys are adorable!!
 Rockin' the GQ look, my friend!
 A definite favorite to be sure!!
 You are just beautiful, Naomi!

 This next set has to be among my favorites ever!
 You're killing me, guys!!
 You guys were amazing to dodge the cars with  me!!


No comments: