Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miss Scarlett: Making Herself at Home

Since bringing her home, Scarlett has nestled in quite nicely! She's most definitely in love with the man of the house, but I think I'm winning her over day by day! She's like a puppy... She follows us around everywhere. I can't even leave the room without her trailing behind me ~ even when asleep on her favorite guy! She has toys, but is smitten with a little purple ribbon. She's like the kid who doesn't want her fancy doll or tea set, but the boxes they came in. She's sassy yet cuddly. We're definitely falling under her spell! 



{Like a good cat, she immediately found all the good hiding spots}


{Amazingly enough, she's tip-toes around all things glass}


 {Precious love}


{Thee ribbon}


{This is a very common sight in my house! Quite adorable if I do say so myself!}

Now she just needs to catch on to her name! Until then, we'll ring her little toy bell and she'll come running! 



No comments: