Thursday, August 23, 2012

House Tour: The Kitchen

I have a question for you. Do you like to paint? (If you answer 'yes' I think you're crazy!) After our recent move, I can affirm that I personally do not. At all. I strongly dislike the smell, the way no matter how hard you try, you cannot escape not getting wet paint on your person (or the floor, ceiling and counters), and most of all the "cutting in" of all the edges and ceiling. Oh sweet heavens above, I am so not a fan. 

But you know what I do love? A finished product. It's that feeling you get when you sit back and see how much all your hard work and forgetting to eat while busy working has come together and it officially paid off. That, my friends, is priceless.  

BEFORE

After several coats of paint, a whole ton of organization, countless bags of trash and a good cleaning... I present you with our kitchen! 

AFTER

Paint Color: California Paint 'Amelia' - made specially for us via Behr Paints by the amazing Tom at Home Depot! 
Tea Pot: TJMaxx
Soap Pump: Target 
Coffee Mug: Anthropologie 
Glass Bottles: Collected at antique shops

No comments: