Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chasing Me to You

There is something so soothing about a rainy day. It fills you with longings for soft blankets, warm beverages and the perfect move to curl up to. As dreary as the day is, I keep looking out the window and thanking the Lord for such a cozy day.


This bleak day, oddly enough to you sun-worshipers out there, is a heavenly comfort to me. These last days have been filled with ache and sadness following the passing of my grandpa. Time has stood still in a way. Though life's routines are finding the beaten paths once again, nothing feels normal.

I am reminded on these days that even when things hurt or when the world is in chaos, that God is on the throne and He knows our every need. It is His comfort that gives peace and joy... in the simplest of things.

Amen and Amen. 

"I love a [rainy] day, it chases me to You. It clears my heart, lets my very best part shine through; It's You."

No comments: