Thursday, September 27, 2012

Autumn Love

Have I ever confessed my love of fall to you? Oh, I have? Well, I probably didn't explain it to the full extent. I love fall. Most of my family is less than thrilled with the season due to the nearness of winter, but I haven't ever let that take away from the loveliness of it all. Cider, apples, pumpkins, apple crisp, boots, scarves, hot coffees, cool mornings, blue skies, changing leaves, crunching leaves, falling leaves, that delightful smoked air aroma... Can I get a happy sigh? ;) It all reminds me of the sweetness and faithfulness of the Lord to once again bring about a perfect changing of seasons... And His mercy on all of us southern folk!  

Unfortunately, the only day Strom and I had to autumn-it-up happened to be 88 degrees. Maybe even warmer. Despite the hot flashes, it was nothing short of wonderful to have a surprise afternoon together!  


I hope y'all are enjoying this lovely season - however warm or cool your weather is!

Happy Thursday! 

No comments: