Friday, October 26, 2012

Halee & Scott: Engaged!

I have recently decided that if I only ever shoot at farms for the remainder of my career, I am completely okay with it! There is nothing like open fields, barns and fall foliage that makes a photographer's heart beat a little faster! And this gorgeous horse farm was no exception! A classier take on the countryside, this location stole my heart in an instant. 

From the moment I met Halee and Scott (and their adorable puppy!!), I was reminded again why I love what I do. From start to finish, my time with them was truly a joy. Halee is a beautiful match for Scott, who in turn adores her like every girl longs to be cherished! I had the sweetest time just watching their personalities and relationship unfold in front of my camera. They made my job easy, what can I say! 

By the end of our time, I felt like we could all go grab dinner and laugh the evening away. That's how wonderful Halee and Scott are! I ended up being the one driving away with a smile on my face, feeling so blessed to have shared in the day. 

Enjoy some of my favorites from our awesome time together!! Prepare for lots of loveliness!  

He is just too cute!! 
Why not hop on a horse, right?? 
Okay, new favorite right there! Such naturals!!
Love!! You two are so precious together! 
Seriously, Halee. You're beautiful!!

No comments: